Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Bio


My name is Tyler Troiano, and I am a finance major. I took interest in finance after taking a few business related classes in high school and it immediately grabbed attention. I went to high school in Norton, Massachusetts and played 3 sports, baseball, basketball, and football. I was the captain of the basketball team my senior year, and made first team all star for my league.

At home I have 1 younger brother, Nate, who is a freshman in high school. We spent a lot of time fighting when we were growing up, but as time went along things got easier. He also plays baseball and basketball, so the similar interests have helped us remain close. I also have a dog at home, Tater. He is 8 months old and is a puggle.

The choice to come here was very easy for me. I enjoy the area and it is a nice distance away from home. I figured I would have trouble adjusting to this new lifestyle, but I couldnt have been more wrong. Since coming to school I have joined Greek life, and it has helped me make friends and connections in life. I have enjoyed my time here so far, and am excited for the next 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment